Memtrex-PC (MPC) polycarbonate track-etch membrane filters have uniform pore size and distribution to ensure precise filtration characteristics.
Memtrex-PC (MPC) filters unique polycarbonate track-etch membrane leads the market for precise filtration, broad chemical compatibility, and fast conductivity and TOC rinse-down in ultrapure water systems. MPC filters precise micron cutoffs and very low pore sizes down to 0.05 micron provide you with high purity filtration for all of your critical electronic, chemical and highly technical processes.
The MPC filter is just one example of our strong commitment to fluid filtration. Whether you require an integrated solution or a single component for a specific application, look to GE Osmonics first. From one end of the filtration spectrum to the other, GE Osmonics has a total commitment to fluid purity. GE Osmonics is your complete source for filters, crossflow membranes, housings, and other filtration equipment.
Memtrex-PC filters are specifically designed for ultrapure filtration. Typical applications include:
- Pure Chemical Filtration
- Ultrapure Water Filtration
- Inks and Dyes
- Plating Solutions
Materials of Construction
- Media – Polycarbonate Track-Etch
- Support Layers – Polypropylene Microfiber
- Core and Cage – Polypropylene
- Endcaps and Adapters – Polypropylene
- Maximum Forward Differential Pressure – 60 psi (4.14 bar)
- Maximum Reverse Differential Pressure – 30 psi (2.07 bar)
- Maximum OperatingTemperature – 180F (82C) at 10 psid (0.69 bar) in water
Memtrex-PC filters meet the test criteria for USP24 class VI-121C Plastics and pass the MEM Elution Cytotoxicity Test.
Aqueous extracts from Memtrex-PC filters contain less than 0.25 EU/ml. The filters typically exhibit low levels of non-volatile residues.